Obiex’s acoustic enclosure can be built in a number of different styles and to various performance characteristics.
We offer high performance ‘off the shelf’ options designed to remedy urgent sound control issues and completely custom-designed solutions.
Obiex carefully considers both periodic and deeper maintenance as well as the full overhaul of equipment during the enclosure design phase, with the goal of saving you thousands of dollars in the long term.
- High performance acoustic products
- Powder-coated or painted any colour to meet design requirements
- Fully-sealed roof and walls
- Windows, vision panels where required
- Forced air circulation to ensure no overheating issues, with acoustically treated hood to control noise
- Personnel, vehicle, machinery or stock access doors
- Easy to open doors and access panels
- Hatches to assist with access to filters or belts for pre-starts or maintenance and service
- Fully flexible, simple and cheap to relocate
PURPOSE | FUNCTION
- Increase productivity
- Protecting dangerous areas and machines as well as containing the noise within the enclosure
- Test booths and rooms
- Turret punch covers / hoods
- Automated production line acoustic treatment
- Industrial workplace