- The double-layer structure of the AC pro Acoustic Paddle enables the measurement of acoustic pressure signals while particle velocity/ acoustic intensity on the measurement plane is calculated and mapped simultaneously.
- Furthermore, this microphone layout facilitates a differentiation between noise sources on the measurement plane or in the field behind the paddle.
- The double-layered microphones act like intensity probes, delivering a vector used to calculate an acoustic map.
- The paddle is available as an add-on to an Acoustic Camera system or as a stand-alone solution.
- The kernel for Acoustic Holography calculations is embedded in NoiseImage.
To view the AC pro Acoustic Paddle specifications please click here