Direct Freight wanted to extend its operating hours but was faced with objections from council due to noise issues — hence they needed a rapid solution to continue their business development.
After receiving the enquiry, Flexshield responded with a complete package deal and installed the wall within two weeks of the initial enquiry — fully engineered and certified.
This meant significant return on investment for Direct Freight as they could begin new operating hours almost straight away.
That's 3.6 m high and 150 metres long, installed in two weeks using Sonic Wall.
- Pre-engineering and certification means we can move fast
- Walls look the same both sides – everyone's happy
- Can be bolted onto to existing concrete (in some situations)
- Very affordable solution to noise issues
- Cost effective barrier systems
- Built to any height
- Lightweight composite panel
- Fast, safe, easy installation
- Excellent sound reductions
- Australian manufacturer
- Full NATA acoustic test report available