Polypoxy MH can be used in a number of different applications:
- As a chemical resistant internal lining and benching mortar for concrete structures such as manholes, sewerage tanks and drainage canals etc.
- As repair mortar for concrete joints, edges and soffits.
- For repair of cavities and honeycombs in concrete columns and structures.
- As repair and bonding mortar on stone, bricks, concrete pre-cast blocks, steel etc.
- As an abrasion and impact resistant wearing course.
- Highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals, acids and alkalis.
- High impact and abrasion resistance.
- Can be used in both dry and damp conditions.
- Is thixotropic, hence can be applied vertically up to 10mm in a single application. A higher build up thickness may be applied in the second coat.
- High humidity does not affect curing.
- Shrinkage free hardening.
- Increased water impermeability.
- Odourless. Can be used in enclosed applications.
- Non-toxic. Can be used in contact with potable water.
- Easy to use. Pre-weighed packs. Requires only on site mixing.
For more details click Here