ACS Shotcrete XL can be used in a wide range of civil engineering and mining applications, typical areas of use include:
- Mining applications, including ground support and lining of portals, shafts, drifts, raises, loading pockets, ore passes and underground chambers.
- Ground support and slope stabilization.
- Linings of tunnels and connecting shafts.
- Support and formwork for retaining walls.
- Concrete repair to structures such as bridges, dams, sewers, canals, reservoirs, and cooling towers.
- Repair to marine structures including wharves, jetties, piles, and sea walls.
- Repair to buildings and structures such as parking structures, grain silos, and chemical handling facilities.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
ACS Shotcrete XL offers many advantages to owners, contractors, and engineers particularly in situations where conventional formed concrete construction would not be appropriate or cost effective. The main advantages would be:
- Supplied ready to use under stringent quality control standards.
- Ease of application either with a wet-mix or dry-mix spray system.
- Elimination or reduction in formwork.
- Greater thickness build-up in a single pass relative to conventional shotcrete, particularly in the dry-mix process.
- Substantial reductions in rebound, particularly in dry-mix process.
- Superior bond.
- High early strengths to reduce down time.
- Easily pumped using the wet-mix process.
- Good working time.
For more details click Here