- Once it penetrates the porous substrate, Stain Block will then react to produce a hydrophobic and oleophobic bond. It is specifically designed to include resins that provide resistance to oil penetration and subsequent staining.
- Stain Block’s unique design alters the absorption characteristics of the concrete to significantly reduce the absorption of water and water borne salts and stains.
- Due to its’ penetrating nature Stain Block does not alter the colour of the surface, ensuring a natural look is retained. A test area must be prepared and allowed to cure for 24 hoursto determine the application rate and thatthe desired effect is achieved.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be used on internal and external concrete.
- Maintains the natural look of the concrete.
- Repels water, oil and organic based stains.
- Excellent penetration into brick, masonry, concrete, and natural stone.
- Reduces the impact of chewing gum staining, and allows the gum to be removed easily.
- Minimises efflorescence, alkali and silica reactions.
- UV Stable.
- Reduces mould and moss growth.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure.
For more details click Here