- Dingo Poker Vibrators - Electric
- Handles designed to protect the motor perimeter against knocks.
- Cable reinforcement at motor outlet.
- Three handles around motor body and another handle on rear for use with short
- transmissions and upright jobs.
- Anti-abrasion hose with integrated mesh reinforcement and interior strapping.
- Reinforced needle connection by remoulding.
- Easily removable and adjustable belt.
- Foam and grating filter at air intake.
- Leak tight switch protected from knocks.
Northrock concrete vibrators offer just the right mid-frequency and force characteristics required to set material particles in motion fast, for rapid consolidation of homogenous mixes. At the same time, these optimum frequencies avoid the possibility of destroying important pressure-relief chains produced by small air bubbles. These relief chains are known to resist damage during freeze-thaw cycles in colder climates. They are not protected by competitive higher frequency systems which tend to destroy them. And Northrock concrete vibrators are designed to maintain these optimum frequencies regardless of slump, head size, or other load factors.
A short 19mm head is available for slabs, tilt-up and other precast work. Coated heads from 25mm 50mm diameter are available to protect rebar and soft tips are available to protect expansive forms.
Northrock Vibrator Systems offer a choice of standard heavy-duty shafts for better pokeability and light-duty pencil shafts for better flexibility.
The Shafts can be joined to make any length using Shaft Joiners.