The ioLogik E2210 can convert a trigger event result directly into a digital alarm output. This can be set up using the ioAdmin UI to define an IF-THEN-ELSE Logic rule, eliminating the need to write programs for PCs or controllers.
Software Event Counter Input and Pulse Output
Each digital input can be independently configured for DI or Event Counter mode, and output can be independently configured for DO or Pulse Output mode.
- Instant event messaging by TCP/UDP/email/SNMP-trap
- Easy-to-use Click&Go™ Logic for local output control
- 12-point 24 VDC digital input with counter
- 8-point 24 VDC digital output with pulse output
- PC-based configuration utility and web console
- I/O control over Modbus/TCP and SNMP protocol
- Windows/WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux C APIs
- Peer-to-Peer I/O without controller