Versatility and precision are now affordable and available to all customers requiring a press brake.
The E series eliminates any further need to sacrifice technology in your next press brake purchase.
The closed loop Y1,Y2 system provides programmability of all ram speeds and positions.
When forming large sheets the operator can program the pressing speed to a slow creep virtually eliminating any part whip up which can cause a “dishing or bowing” effect in the bed angle area.
It is also possible to program a slow return speed for a short distance on the return of the ram and then pause; this along with the slow pressing speed makes handling of these large sheets much easier.
Programmable ram tilts for fade out or conical work, and built in features for accurate progressive or stage work are also features of this system
Standard Features of AD-E Synchro Hydraulic Press Brake:
- Heavy duty welded steel fabricatied frame ensures maximum rigidity
- Beam made from a high quality heavy duty plate steel to give minimum deflection
- Extended beam guides keep the top beam accurately aligned. These guides are self lubricating
- Y1, Y2 & X 3 asix synchro CNC
- NC control system
- European clamping system
- Top and bottom tool european style
- Motorised ball screw backgauge, linear guideway
- Sheet support arms with T-Slot and Tilting stop
- Height adjustable backgauge fingers
Optional Features of AD-E Synchro Hydraulic Press Brake:
- Manual table crowning
- Motorised table crowning
- CNC Controlled motorised table crowning
- Hydraulic tool clamping
- Special throat depth
- Light curtain or laser safety system
- Quick release clamping
- 1000mm backgauge
For further information about the AD-E Synchro Hydraulic Press Brake visit Acra Machinery at http://www.acra.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Acra Machinery team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Supplying Your Solutions,Today,Tomorrow,Forever