KVM Australia and Adder are offering a feature packed 2 hour seminar to provide you with the essential basic knowledge on the rich feature set of the new Adderliink INFINITY. In just two you will learn the basics of Adderlink INFINITY, the look and feel of the product, and what this world class product can do for you.
Cliftons Training Rooms 190 -200 George Street Sydney
6th November 2009
What is it?
The new Adderlink Infinity allows you to build a flexible infrastructure, the likes of which have not been possible before. Locate computers anywhere you like, share connections to computers, watch the interactions others have with computers, share control, collaborate, switch computers and so on.
The AdderLink INFINITY is also the first device of its kind to allow multicasting across your network.
Adder's expertise in IP based KVM solutions also means that you get the very best video quality and fluid USB based interactions with your computer allowing you to connect all HID (Human Interface Devices) as well as storage devices and many other USB device types too.
Optimized for both HID and Mass Storage devices, the AdderLink INFINITY uses USB 2.0 technology to deliver reliable and flexible device support.
- How Adderlink INFINITY allows you to build a flexible infrastructure the likes of which have not been possible before,
- Locate computers anywhere you like,
- Share connections to computers,
- Watch the interactions others have with computers,
- Share control,
- Switch computers,
- And much more.
Who Should Attend?
- This is a product launch seminar.
- This product is applicable to the broadcast, financial, medical, defence and other government markets digital siganage.
- You should attend if you are involved in IT in any of these markets and you want to find out more about Adderlink Infinity and
Why Should You Attend?
- You will be eligible to purchase Adderlink Infinity at promotional reduced prices,
- You will qualify to become a reference site for the Adderlink Infinity which will provide discounted pricing on the product until June 30, 2010.
- The launch seminar will provide you with the knowledge on how the Adderlink Infinity can be deployed successfully,
- You will learn the various configurations and applications for Adderlink Infinity including:
- Point to Point,
- Direct Link.
COSTS: - Seminar is Free
to allow for catering please RSVP by COB Nov 03
(Seating is limited so enrol now) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 1800-222-898 to register