RTD Embedded Technologies
- RTD Embedded Technologies, Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of PC/104, PCI-104, PC/104-Plus, desktop, and 19" rack compliant modules and systems.
- RTD fabricates cpuModules?, dataModules?, utilityModules? along with IDAN?, HiDAN?, and HiDANplus? systems to exacting industrial and military specifications. RTD's Facilities include the latest in manufacturing equipment and procedures.
- A state of the art Automated Surface Mount Assembly System using X-Ray technology for the inspection process of BGA components along with Humidity Controlled Environmental Chamber for Extended Temperature Testing highlights the effort taken to ensure a quality product.
- Corporate Headquarters is located in the Penn State Research Park in State College, Pennsylvania USA. RTD was incorporated in1985 and is a founder of the PC/104 Consortium.
RTD's Mission: To create innovative, quality computer, data acquisition and control products for industrial, military, transportation, and aerospace applications; To provide expert technical assistance and guidance; and to maintain a global presence.
- Sealevel Systems, Inc. provides innovative hardware and software products enabling computer connectivity and control. Since 1986, we have manufactured Serial and Digital I/O products to serve our customers' interface requirements.
- Whether you're looking for synchronous or asynchronous serial, analog or digital I/O, industrial computers or touchscreen HMI systems, Sealevel has a solution.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction is expressed by our ISO 9001:2000 registration and the Lifetime Warranty that is standard with all Sealevel manufactured I/O products.