ADS Security Service | Security Guards Services
The guarding division of ads security services is currently protecting the following sites:
- Property Developments
- Special Events
Detailed risk and security surveys will be conducted before any new service commences. Based on this survey, and input from the client, a Site Contingency Plan is developed. This contingency plan will be the “manual” that all the officers on the specific site will follow to ensure the standard of service delivery expected from them.
Officers are recruited according to ADS Security Services manpower policy. In their effort to employ officers of exceptionally high standard, they have identified basic and minimum requirements they use to measure the applicant and his/her ability.
The performance of their Management staff is monitored based on the following performance indicators:
- Service calls to clients indicating the level of competency of the manager controlling and managing his/her subordinates.
- Responding to complaints lodged or problems identified by clients in respect of the required service levels.
- Continuous feedback to clients on preventative measures, and corrective action instituted to achieve maximum levels of safety and security.
- Effectively addressing all complaints received from his/her staff compliment.
Our Staff will:
- Always be in full uniform when on duty
- Receive ongoing site training
- Be assertive, well mannered and courteous
Monthly Contract Management meetings between the client and ADS Security Services dedicated Contract Manager is deemed as essential in our strive to:
- Enhance and maintain client relations
- Optimise service levels
- Identify and address non-conformance to requirements
- Evaluate service levels against contractual requirements