Improve cash flow
In a volatile business environment, companies have to assess their trading terms and credit risks constantly and often have various credit control rules in place. Credit controllers need to identify breaches of trading terms immediately and resolve claims quickly to maintain cash flows.
Reduced customer credit risk
Advanced Credit Management is specifically designed to work with the Accounts Receivable Module in Microsoft Dynamics AX and automates the credit control rules and authorisations.
The Customer Credit Management component of the module reduces customer credit risk and supports fast credit control review and authorisation.
Advanced Credit Management extends the "warning" dates system to a "hold" if the credit limit is exceeded, or credit term exceeds, i.e. overdue transactions.
Fast resolution of claims
The Credit Claims Management component supports organisations that have high volume of sales and credit claims with their customers.
When a customer invoice is short paid pending a credit note, open balances are displayed on customer accounts. Within organisations that have customers with high sales turnovers this can cause the open transactions of a customer's account to inaccurately reflect their balance compared to the customer's account because the customer account sees the invoice as settled by the claim.
The module allows for credit claims to be entered and settled against invoices. This ensures that the Open Transactions for Customers reflect the status expected by your customer and substantially simplifies account management and reconciliation.
All remaining invoices entered in the Accounts Receivable ledger are clearly collectable, improving the collection process. Invoices in the claims system are either subsequently approved and closed, or are transferred back to the Accounts Receivable ledger for settlement.
- Greater administrative control is achieved over customer processing.
- Posting is aborted if credit terms are breached:
- Credit limit exceeded
- Trading days exceeded (e.g. 30 days)
- Credit limit exceeded
- Exceptions logged in the credit control table are displayed in latest to oldest date.
- The ability to 'release' orders for processing is limited to a defined user group.
- A feature key has been created called 'Customer Credit Release'. This feature key limits access to the credit control view.
- Parameters to restrict sales, deliveries, transport loads, MRP firming and validation rule are some of the facilities.
- Full financial integration (GL, AR and AP)