Eurotherm 3200 Series
Quick start codes; automatic help text; custom text messages, and an auto-tune that really works ensures the 3200 range makes high performance control simple to implement and easy to operate.
- ‘Out of box’ operation using QuickStart code for fast initial set-up
- Internal timer and set point programming
- Integration with PLCs and PCs using Modbus protocol
- One shot auto-tuning for quick and easy commissioning
- Scrolling text custom alarm information for easy operations
- Heater failure detection and integral ammeter display
- Recipe selection for greater flexibility in application solving
- Economical solution for multi-zone operations with analogue remote set point or communications
Eurotherm 3500 Series
The 3508 and 3504 offer much more than temperature control – advanced features and options make them capable of small machine control. They provide flexible I/O options to control and measure a multitude of processes – temperature, carbon potential, humidity, flow, pressure, level, viscosity, additive dosing and many more.
- Flexible units with input and output modularity - up to 6 I/O slots with 15 different module types. Up 20 more I/O with external expander option.
- Dual loop – control processes with two interactive variables
- Precision PV measurement combined with high performance control
- A host of maths, logic and timing features along with zirconia and humidity function blocks
- With free iTools software, the Graphical Wiring Editor makes easy work of creating flexible solutions not possible in standard controllers
- Easy system integration with standard industry protocols – Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Profibus and DeviceNet®
- OEM Security protects intellectual property
Eurotherm makes a truly world-class product. Supplied by ECEFast, trusted instrumentation experts for over 75 years, your products are supported by a team of dedicated engineers who understand your process and will provide complete assistance from sales and installation through to life-time servicing. Trust the professionals.