Various parameters can be remotely set and self-diagnosis can be performed through the Smart Field Communicator (SFC). It can also execute two-way communications between the SFC, or HART® 375 communicator, and, via DE protocol, with the TDCS3000 or 3000X and a database, thus facilitating self-diagnosis, range resetting, and automatic zero adjustment. This makes the transmitter easier to maintain. Settings, adjustments and self-diagnosis can be done easily by SFC or HART communicator.
The following models are available:
- Advanced Temperature Transmitters Model ATT60/70
- Advanced Temperature Transmitters with FOUNDATION™ Model ATT60
- Smart Temperature Transmitters (Integral Sensor Type) Model ATT61/71
- Temperature Sensor Model ATT90
- Metallic Protecting Well for Temperature Sensor Model ATT9X
Features of Advanced Temperature Transmitters - Yamatake ThermoPLUS
- ThermoPLUS handles all thermal sensors, and any temperature range can be set as required within the one transmitter, thus giving the optimum range for a given process. The transmitters are available with a range of flexible sensor types, thus reducing engineering work costs.
- The models ATT60/70's two-wire system requires no compensation wires or field cables.
- Self-diagnostics function
- Abnormal ambient temperature : Can monitor outside the range of -40 to 85deg C
- Abnormal input indication: When temperature sensor output fails.
- Thermocouple disconnection indication: Thermocouple is disconnected.
- Even if out of range, the necessary data can be read afterward from the holding function of the maximum and minimum PV values.
- Convenient integral digital indicators available as an option (0 to 100% even scale), allowing simultaneous field display indication and signal transmission.
- ThermoPLUS has acquired the various Explosion protection approvals, including TIIS and FM.