Water used in the fracking process becomes contaminated and must be disposed of properly.
The generation of ozone involves the intermediate formation of atomic oxygen radicals which can react with molecular oxygen.
- Ozone can only be generated on-site.
- Ozone is one of the most active, readily available oxidising agents.
- Ozone rapidly decomposes to oxygen leaving no traces.
- Ozone acts more rapidly, and more completely than other common disinfecting agents do.
- Ozone reacts swiftly and effectively on various strains of viruses
Applications for Ozone Purification
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Fracking Water
- Wastewater Treatment
- Ultra-pure and De-ionised Water Systems
- Air Treatment
- Fish Hatcheries-Aquaculture
- Industrial Applications
- Pulp and Paper (bleaching, wastewater disinfection)
- Odor Removal
Absolute Filters offer a solution to purify water on location called Specialised Water Purification System (SWPS®) which uses Ozone. For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply back.