Self-Seal Casing for Ceiling Exhaust Fans / The DraftStoppa
The DraftStoppa is an innovative and inexpensive self-seal casing for ceiling exhaust fans containing a set of balanced flaps which open when the fan is turned on and close under their own weight when the fan is turned off.
This Australian designed and manufactured product is aimed at reducing energy costs by preventing hot or cold air from entering the home via the ceiling exhaust fan
Made entirely from recyclable, fire retardant materials, the DraftStoppa is simple to install, requires little maintenance ane can be fitted over most standard exhaust fans in new homes as well as being retro-fitted into established homes.
- Prevents hot or cold air entering from the roof cavity.
- Prevents polluted air or cooking smells from entering into other parts of the home or workplace
- Exceeds the Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria ‘First Rate’ energy rating performance level requirements for a totally self sealing exhaust fan.
- Is economically priced and adapts to most major ceiling exhaust fans.
- Fits most standard and 3 in 1 type ceiling exhaust fans.
- Is simple to install and opens and closes effortlessly without loading-up your ceiling exhaust fan motor.
- Is fully recyclable.
Please note: The DraftStoppa is not suitable for use with fans which are ducted through to the roof. Refer to DraftStoppa TopHat
To Know More about Draftstoppa - Self-seal Casing For Ceiling Exhaust Fans Please click here