DraftStoppaTopHat AT200D (240V only)
- Top performance
- Top efficiency
The DraftStoppa TopHat is an innovative, energy efficient, ducted ceiling exhaust fan incorporating the Award Winning DraftStoppa concept.
Devised, developed and fully manufactured in Australia, the TopHat combines high output and maximum performance with a unique self-sealing design. It is the only totally enclosed fan system with the ability to exhaust air to the outside without return air coming back in.
Made from recyclable, fire retardant materials, the TopHat is simple to install, and can be installed into new homes and well as being retro-fitted into established homes.
- The revolutionecs VorTecs grille, featuring a unique “swirl” design fascia, boosts air movement and cuts energy usage.
- A unique aerofoil blade design that maximises air lifmiseminimises back draft, and reduces noise level.
- Award-winning DraftStoppa technology seals out dust, pollution, vermin, water and snow.
- Saves on heating & cooling costs
- Easy to install.
- Approval Number: V06589
- Model Number: AT200D
- Rating: 240V, 50Hz, 35 W
- Duct: 150mmø x 3 metres.
- Eave Vent: 180mm x 180mm
- Air movement at outlet of 3m Duct: 360m³/h (100 litres / second)
- Plug & Lead: 800mm
- Duct tape
- Hole template
Not suitable for use in range hoods
To Know More about Draftstoppa Tophat / 240v Please click here