Aerial Bunch Cables are a compromise construction between Power Cables and Overhead Conductors. They have several advantages such as:
- Less expensive than Power Cables
- Insulated cores minimize chances of power loss
- Insulated cores prevent faults occurring due to birds or falling of trees
- Can be laid in places where lack of space prevents Power Cable installation
- Prevents corrosion of the conductor
These Overhead Line Conductors are manufactured to British, American, Canadian, German and IEC specifications.
All OCI products are designed to meet the strictest standards of quality performance and functionality, with the ultimate objective of customer satisfaction.
Click to download brochure (1.4MB)