Stallion Aerosol Black Rubberised Coating can also can be used to fill in minor cracks and voids.
Protects: Metal, wood, tin, concrete, plastic, roofing materials and many other surfaces.
Uses on / Applications: Roof leaks, AC drain pans, flashing, concrete and asphalt cracks, weld joints, gutters and downspouts, duct work, post and wood preservation, vehicle undercarriages, hoses and pvc pipes, fountains, below-grade foundations and many other applications.
- Dries fast
- Paintable after 24 hour cure
- Resists cracking and peeling
- Seals out water to stop leaks fast
- Remains pliable in the cold of winter
- Will not sag, melt, or drip in the summer heat
- Coverage rate of up to 20 square feet per aerosol can
- Density @ 25°C (ASTM-D-287) 0.87 g/mL
- Colour Black
- Appearance Viscous liquid
- Odour Solvent odour
- Health/Flammability/Reactivity 1/4/0
- Personal Protection none required
- Only available in Aerosol
To find out more about this exciting new product, please call or use the enquiry box to organise a meeting with a Momar representative in your area.