Typical applications include testing, monitoring and certifying cleanroom environments for electronics, medical devices, aerospace, food processing, pharmaceuticals, monitor gowning / ante rooms, testing filter performance and certify efficiency, researching particle counts and size distributions.
TSI offers two portable models of the AEROTRAK Optical Particle Counter. Model 8240 has a 1 CFM or 28.3 lpm flow rate and the Model 8260 has a 1.77 CFM or 50 lpm flow rate.
Both models count in 6 user-selectable and adjustable bin sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns.
The instruments feature an integral thermal printer for on-site printing and store over 100,000 data sets that can be downloaded for analysis and reporting using the included TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software.
The AEROTRAK Optical Particle Counters come with a three-year warranty and meet ISO 14644 and JIS standards.
Features and Benefits of AEROTRAK™ Portable Particle Counters:
- Two flow rates available: 1 cfm (28.3 lpm) and 1.77 cfm (50 lpm)
- 6 user-selectable and adjustable bin sizes
- Two-level location identification
- Data log information, stores over 100,000 data sets
- Easy to use, touch screen interface
- 3-year warranty
- Meets ISO and JIS standards
- TRAKPRO™ data analysis software
Applications of AEROTRAK™ Portable Particle Counters:
- Meet regulations for certification of cleanrooms, safety cabinets, fume hoods, medical device manufacturing or in pharmaceutical preparation
- Monitor ante/cloaking rooms
- Check fume hoods
- Check safety cabinets
- Filter checks
- Meet specifications such as air filter ratings
- Verify HVAC equipment performance in building management
- Check manufacturing processes
- Monitor particle migration from construction or remodeling
Included Items in AEROTRAK™ Portable Particle Counters:
- Carrying case
- NIST Calibration certificate
- Zero Filters (2)
- TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software
- Operation and service manual
- Lithium ion battery
View Spec Sheet (125KB)