- Pastures and crops thrive when soil has the correct pH balance and the required nutrients.
- The application of agricultural lime assists in balancing the soil pH in acid soils, soil fertility is increased and nutrients such as phosphorus are made available to plants.
- As a soft limestone agg-lime gets straight to work, with improvements reported within 12 months of application, and ongoing improvements in subsequent years.
- Regular testing is undertaken to ensure that agg-lime conforms to specifications.
- Balances soil pH
- Improves soil fertility
- Reacts quickly so that you reap the benefits sooner
- Ideal particle sizing for spreading
- Consistent quality