Agrifarm Mulcher | AHM 240 & 285
- Wheat, Maize, Sorghum, Rice and Cotton stubble. Tobacco, Potato haulms, Pineapple tops, pasture topping.
- Prunings: Macadamia, Grapes, Banana plants & Avocados
Forestry model suitable for scrub clearing, forest trails and under powerline regrowth control.
Features of Agrifarm Mulcher | AHM 240
- Double skin steel body panels to withstand obstacle impact.
- Clevis hitch cat 1&2 three point linkage.
- 4 x SPBX Section belt rotor drive on large diameter pulleys for optimum blade tip speed.
- Series 7 drive shaft with friction clutch.
- Floating top link.
- 220mm (9") diameter rotor tube with 6 row blade configuration to reduce power requirements and even out belt loadings.
- Blades pivoting on hardened bushes and grade 8 bolts.
- 55mm taper lock rotor support bearings.
- Fully adjustable rear flap to control swath spread.
- Adjustable height skids.