Supplier: Haden & Custance Ltd
22 January, 2008
Haden & Custance created a fully Automatic Palletising & Material Transport Solution for the customer which integrated NDC Automated Guided Vehicles.
Features of AGV Installation
- 2 AGV’s:
- Pickup and delivery requirements and priority queuing controlled by H&C
- Full pallet pickup from 7 production lines being Palletised by 4 H&C Robots
- Empty pallet delivery to Palletisers
- Full Pallets delivered to required location as specified in Product Database
- Consumable Material for production floor as requested by operator
- Return of unused Material
- Displays showing Forklifts what Materials are required
- Racks for transferring materials between Forklifts and AGV’s.
- H&C Elevators to keep production floor clear.
- H&C Robotic Palletisers with Barcode scanning, enabling Automatic product changeover.
- Integration of Pallet strapper and Pallet Labelling on Pallet outfeed.
- H&C Conveyors – BDR Infeed Accumulation, CFL Pallet Conveyors