- Cengar Saws are known for their high reliability and are widely used in heavy production and maintenance environments such as offshore oil and gas facilities as well as the fibreglass and boat building industries.
- All Cengar saws are safe to use.
- The Cengar JP901 Air Hacksaw has the lowest vibration and noise levels available and all have ATEX approvals for use in potentially explosive environments.
- The complete range of Cengar pneumatic hacksaws, blades and spares are kept in stock in Sydney and we have distributors all around Australia.
- A vacuum shroud is also available.