Vortec Air Knives efficiently blowoff wide surfaces of debris as well as provide high speed drying or cooling for a broad range of industrial applications. Ionizing Air Knives add a Static Neutralising Bar to kill static cling and discharge dust and particles for blowoff.
Since Air Knives are air amplifiers, they use a small amount of compressed air to deliver a powerful, high velocity, laminar sheet of air over wide areas such as moving webs, film, sheets, strips, auto bodies and other large assemblies and objects. Our patented design produces increased thrust and velocity, reduced noise, excellent uniformity, and significantly outperforms any competing, wide blowoff device.
- High performance patented design
- Fraction of the cost of fans and blowers
- No guards or rotating machinery
- Instant on/off – output air easily regulated
- Compact and easily mounted
- No moving parts – maintenance free
- Quiet – meets OSHA noise specification
Air Knives, as well as the Ionizing versions, have numerous and diverse processing, finishing, fabrication, assembly, and other industrial uses for cooling, drying, cleaning or static removal on wide surfaces. Several of the key benefits include:
- Download Brochure
- Air Knife 921 - Operation and Safety Instructions
- Air Knife Key Features
- Air Usage Consumption Charts
Sorry, there are no videos available for this product at this time. Please check back soon.