ITW Vortec's blowoff nozzles and jets are designed to reduce compressed air consumption and noise drastically, compared to open jets.
To accomplish these impressive air savings, we incorporate the proven Transvector® amplification principle in our nozzle and jet designs. When compressed air enters the nozzle or jet, it fills a chamber with only one exit path - a 0.002" (0.051 mm) annular orifice. As air passes through this orifice, it accelerates to 1000 feet (304.8m) per second, entraining free surrounding air as it exits. The result is airflow volume up to 25 times more than compressed air supplied.
- Lowers operating costs and saves energy
- Helps meet OSHA noise specifications
- Meets OSHA dead-end pressure specifications
- Wide range of styles and thrust performance
- Significant savings whn replacing open copper tube jets
- Full Line Brochure
- Air Nozzle - Operation and Safety Instructions
- Air Nozzle & Jets - Quick Method Calculation
Sorry, there are no videos available for this product at this time. Please check back soon.