- Lightweight and portable, the Spyder is built from a combination of steel, carbon fibre and composite materials.
- It is safer, more versatile, efficient and vibration - free approach to pmeumatic drilling and bolting.
- The Spyder is operated remotely, which allows the operator to stand well back from unsupported roof or rib - and also eliminates vibration.
- A single set up on the Alminco Hornet stinger leg allowsplacement of both roof and rib bolts with the Spyder drilling up to 2 metres in one pass with consistent thrust over the entire drilling range.
- Alminco Spyder provides an innovative approach to drilling and bolting in mining and civil construction projects.
- In a single set up the Alminco Spyder can create a web of roof, rib and face bolts.
From a single set-up the Spyder can place both roof, rib and face bolts. In many cases, an entire row of rib and roof
bolts can be placed with just two set-ups. Our Spyder system is capable of roof bolting, rib bolting, cable bolting, sample drilling or any bolting operation where rotary drilling can be utilised.
- Vibration Free
Operators of the Spyder have no contact with the system during the drilling or bolting operation, totally eliminating vibration and maximising operator safety.
Alminco Spyder can drill up to 2 metres in one pass with maximum thrust over the entire drilling range, increasing productivity.
- Light Modular Construction
Alminco Spyder boasts a lightweight system built from a combination of carbon fibre, composite and steel materials.
Alminco Spyder is operated remotely, enabling the operator to stand well back from unsupported roof and rib.
Alminco Spyder consists of four major components:
- Feed Frame
- Control Handle
- Rotation Unit
- Robust design & use of advanced composite materials.
- Fewer set-ups.
- Simple operation.
- Increased reliability.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Vibration free operation.
- Increased efficiency.
- Remote operation.
- Operator safety & satisfaction.