We offer a complete line of reliable precision-engineered SKC air sampling pumps and constant flow air samplers for industrial hygiene,
safety, environmental, occupational health, and indoor air quality applications. In addition, we have an extensive range of air sampling media for gas and vapour, particulate, and bioaerosol sampling. With access to the full SKC and AP Buck range, we have solutions for most sampling applications. Sampling media includes:
- Air sampling pumps
- Electronic flow calibrators
- Sorbent, charcoal, and PUF tubes
- Sampling bags (tedlar, teflon, & foil)
- Coated filters
- Passive samplers
- Filter cassettes, IOMs, and cyclones
- Ghost wipes, surface/skin wipes, and surface swabs/kits
Air Sampling Pumps
Featured Pump: Universal PCXR Series
The SKC Universal PCXR Samplers are the ideal solution for sample pump requirements in the 5 – 5000ml/min flow range. Three different models provide you with the flexibility to choose the most appropriate pump for your application.
Featutres of 44XR
- Economical & easy to use,
- Delivers a constant flow for accurate air volumes without frequent sampler adjustments.
Featutres of pcxr4
- Highly accurate and easy to operate,
- This model has a built-in timer and flow fault,
- Offering the most desired features for compliance sampling.
Featutres of pcxr8
- All of the features of the pcxr4 And
- The pcxr8 also offers built-in programmability,
- Allowing the user to program a delayed start time
- An automatic shutdown time, or
- Intermittent sampling over extended periods up to seven days.
This product is also available for hire.
To Know More about Air Sampling - Universal PCXR Series Please click here