- BAX Global’s control of ULD’s and ability to accept palletized freight
means shipment integrity is maintained at all times.
- With the freight recovering in Australia/New Zealand within 4 hours of
the aircraft’s arrival, you get faster turnaround of cargo at BAX depots
for expedited deliveries.
- Shipping documents are electronically imaged and stored for retrieval
allowing "wheels up" preclearance of shipments by Australian/New
Zealand customs brokers.
- Ship hazardous materials and dangerous goods.
- Reliable lift with consistent, cost-effective service options reduces the
chance of short shipments, pilferage, and damage as well as
expediting collection in Australia and New Zealand.
State-of-the-art communications provided by the Worldwide Airline Communication Network, SITA, allowing for a constant interface with airlines handling all of our IATA shipments
Service covers hard-to-reach destinations that consolidations don't reach, or shipments with special delivery requirements.
Shipments can be forwarded to worldwide destinations; we'll complete airbills and documentation, then deliver shipments to the appropriate airline. International Air Transportation Association (IATA) direct airline service is offered as part of our total transportation commitment.
Standard Airfreight provides the most frequent flight schedule in the industry, securing extensive space allocations with all the major international carriers
When the shipment arrives, the consignee is notified and, at their request, we clear the shipment through Customs and deliver the goods or the shipment can be turned over to the consignee's assigned Customs broker.
- Standard Airfreight allows cost savings over direct airline rates
- Adds security of containerised shipping within the BAX Global network
- Monitors all shipments so you can get shipment status at any time.
- Spot Quotes
- Deferred Services
- Charter Airlines
Delivery for virtually any size or weight shipment, moved to the nearest BAX Global gateway city where it's consolidated with other shipments heading to the same destination, then shipped by the fastest available route
Time Definite Premiere
An expedited service for virtually any size or weight shipment, allowing you the fastest delivery possible to many of the world's major business centers, as well as to thousands of smaller communities.
- In addition to door-to-door delivery, service can be customized to
each shipment's needs: door-to-airport, airport-to-door, and airport-
- Customs clearance can be optional
- Pricing is definite, no last-minute surprises, no hidden costs, just one
all-inclusive price (duties and taxes extra)
- New destinations are added all the time, so check with your local BAX
Global office for a current list