The PAMAS Airborne Particle Sizing System in combination with HCB-LD-Air Sensors is designed to count and size a large bandwidth of particle sizes.
Due to the high flowrate and the sensor directly in front of the sampling point, the system can detect contamination particles from submicron sizes up to 1 mm. The system can be used in clean rooms as well as in ambient air.
- Universal Applications from submicron range to 1,000 micron
- Sensors for the size range of 0.3-1,000 µm with different measuring cells
- High particle concentrations
- Large dynamic size range up to 1:700
- Sensors for high pressure gasses
- Complete facility monitoring systems
- Cleanroom applications as well as in ambient air
- Cabinair filter test
- Filtertest with 2 Sensors (beta-value)
PAMAS 3116 Air System
- Preadjustable and automated sampling routines
- Up to 32 freely adjustable size channels
- Threshold adjustment over D/A converter
- Combination of fall out sensor with standard air sensor
- Counter can also handle liquid sensors
- Fall out sensors in combination with air sensors and liquid sensors using one counter
- Sensor can be mounted directly on measuring point
Calibration of Sensors
Standard calibration of sensors with latex spheres according to ANSI/NFPA T2.9.6R1-1990, ASTM F658-80 or additional calibration.