It is necessary for aircraft and engine components to be regularly inspected, tested and repaired to ensure these safety and quality standards are maintained.
Aviation companies should continuously work to improve safety and performance via the use of a comprehensive fleet inspection management system.
CMO COMPLIANCE, is a compliance management solution that is ideal for aviation related inspections and maintenance. CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows any type of audit, inspection, performance assessment, survey or checklist to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control and enabling organisations to identify and eliminate risks before losses occur.
Once automated data processing and reporting takes place SMS, PDF & Email reports can be reviewed. CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, saves organizations time & money whilst improving efficiency
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, can be used to perform and manage the following aviation checks and inspections:
- Maintenance Checks
- Quality Assurance (ISO9001-2000)
- Pre-Flight Checks
- Security Audits
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Equipment Inspections
- Asset Management
- Airmen and Crewmember Flight, Rest, and Duty Time Logging
- Inventory Management
- Aircraft Interior Inspections
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Minor/major Airframe Repairs
- Aging Aircraft Inspections
- Structural Inspections
The use of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, results in regulatory compliance via comprehensive reporting and an inspection management system ensuring the inspection schedule is kept.
Extensive and up-to-date inspection reports are required in order to gain regulatory approval from the following governing aviation bodies;
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- International standard for Quality Assurance ISO9001-2000
- Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
Features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, include:
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution
- Inspection records can only be finalised when all data is present
- Alerts to remind next inspection date
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common non-compliances
To Know More about Airline Inspections Please Click here