COM2 Alarm Monitor
The Alarm Monitor is an optional module that can be used to send alarm messages from the Commander Master Controller to a remote telephone or facsimile.
Alarm Monitor Features
- External alarm notification using voice and fax.
- Voice messaging of alarms to multiple telephone numbers.
- Fax messaging of alarms to multiple facsimile numbers.
- Alarm filtering to send highest priority alarms first.
- Direct connection to the Commander MasterController via a standard serial cable to the Commander Master Controller RS-232 port.
- Compatibility with several modems (eg: Sixnet VT,Westimo TD-328).
To Know More about Alarm Monitor Please click here