Alcohol and Other Drugs
Creating an educated workplace environment where everyone recognises the safety and health risk associated with Alcohol and other Drug abuse.
LaneWorkSafe is a 100% Australian company headed by a former New South Wales Detective Sergeant, with experience and understanding of the high costs associated with the abuse of alcohol and drugs in society. Driven by integrity and customer focus, we strive to deliver individual attention and guidance by assistance and working together to establish and maintain a drug safe workplace.
Constituted to address a need in the workplace that meets the lawful requirements of the employer; and, one that seeks to be equitable and fair to both the employer and the employee. LaneWorkSafe has developed a unique Alcohol and other Drugs Program.
Federal and State Legislation re-enforces the Common Law requirements of Duty of Care for all workplace parties. Substantial penalties apply for Occupational Health and Safety non-compliance.
- LaneWorkSafe provides a comprehensive client service:
- Giving you a corporate edge
- Full Policy Development
- Education, Training and Support Programs for all workers
- Face to Face trainers or e-learning through our Web Site
- Additional Management and Supervisor Training
- Workplace Alcohol and other Drug(s) Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Commitment to Privacy and Confidentiality
Our highly trained and committed staff are fully qualified in the diagnostics field including Workplace Training and Assessment (Diploma Level) and Pathology Collection to Australian Standard AS4308:2008