Alliance Links provide the framework to exchange data and integrate Astea Alliance processes with a wide range of applications – such as for coordinating Alliance Logistics service parts inventory with ERP inventory, connecting remote equipment monitoring to Alliance Contact Center, and interfacing Alliance Mobile applications to wireless data transmission services.
Alliance Links for Financials integrates Astea Alliance purchase order, invoice and logistics transactions with enterprise accounting software. Automating tasks between Astea Alliance points of sale and your back office system streamlines order fulfillment and billing processes.
Alliance Links promote effective re-use of existing systems which can be replaced in the future with minimal retooling – simply change the Alliance Link connector.
Create greater harmony, business synergies and customer focus in enterprise operations. Improve efficiencies. Trim costs. Redefine competitive differentiators. Extend the value and system life of Astea Alliance and your other enterprise systems.
- Application-specific “connectors” provide data access between applications and Astea Alliance
- Integrates Astea Alliance with new and legacy applications
- Accessibility to Astea Alliance modules through open, well-defined, synchronous and asynchronous APIs which are XML-based
- Extend the value of Astea Alliance applications
- Reduce integration costs due to expensive custom programming