A customer can control how Astea Alliance automates workflows as well as the system’s intuitiveness and “look and feel” to employees, maximizing the system’s usability, effectiveness and benefits.
Alliance Studio reduces system implementation time and cost, and subsequently enables customers to update system performance as their business needs change – all of which contributes to the system’s low cost of ownership.
Use Alliance Studio’s powerful tools to define and update business rules, screens, menus, defaults, triggers, alerts and more. Add new functionality with user-defined fields or entire screens.
Control the visual presentation of terminology and languages with “language layers.” Companies with worldwide locations can use Alliance Studio to deploy Astea Alliance in local languages and currencies, and report to headquarters in a common language or currency.
- Uses standard Windows functionality
- Customizes system information such as database structure, menus, user interface, business rules, etc.
- Customization of components and screens
- Adds/deletes/changes fields and/or attributes, including code tables, drop-down lists, mandatory field entry, formulas and more.
- Supports multinational deployments
- Performance, “look and feel” tailored to user’s environment
- Easier for staff to relate, accept, learn and use
- Reduces implementation time and costs
- Extends system life
- Maximizes return on Astea Alliance investment