Serving the food and healthcare manufacturing industries of Australia and New Zealand
Allied Industries has a proven track record of over 20 years in supplying process and packaging solutions to food and healthcare manufacturers in Australia and New Zealand. As local representatives of the premier international suppliers of specialist process technology and packaging systems we offer performance guaranteed solutions.
In conjunction with our principals and local specialists, we offer our experience and know-how in defining the right manufacturing solutions for confectionery and related products, together with suitable primary/secondary packaging for a wide range of grocery items.
Our range of equipment on offer includes:
- Chocolate, sugar confectionery and health bar production machinery
- Extrusion machinery for human and pet food, fish and animals
- Fine grinding and flaking machinery for food, pharmaceutical and chemical products
- Packaging systems for confectionery, health bars, biscuits and baked goods
- Case packing machinery and robotic loading equipment for food, drinks, pharmaceutical and healthcare.
- We also offer specialist vanilla ingredients for the confectionery industry.
Allied Industries was founded in 1983 to represent manufacturers of specialist process technology and packaging systems to the food and healthcare industries in Australia and New Zealand.
From our base in Artarmon, Sydney, we provide sales and support services as representatives of a select group of leading suppliers.
Allied Industries and/or it’s team are members of the Confectionery Manufacturers Association of Australia and New Zealand, the Australian Packaging Machinery Association, the Australian Society of Baking, and the Australian Institute of Engineers.