The Milspec Manufacturing Alternators were originally designed in the 1980s to meet the joint requirements of the Australian, British, Canadian and US Defence Forces. A rigorous modification and improvement program has seen enhanced reliability of the units since the original design, including modification for commercial applications.
- 28 Volt, 100 Amp inductor alternator
- 28 Volt, 160 Amp inductor alternator
- 28 Volt, 300 Amp inductor alternator
The alternators and components are manufactured to high quality specifications and standards that meet military requirements for performance and reliability.
We offer the alternators to:
- Military vehicle manufacturers/repairers. For example, the successful Australian made Bushmaster is equipped with a Milspec Manufacturing alternator in both the Australian and UK variants.
- Large vehicle manufacturers (Trucks, buses, agricultural and mining machines)
- Auto electrical wholesalers/repairers