These products comprise a thermoplastic or mineral-filled core sandwiched between two skins of 0.5mm thick aluminium.
The aluminium can be provided with a range of finishes such as:
- Nano PVDF Self-Cleaning
- PVDF fluorocarbon coating in a solid colour
- PE (Polyester)
- FEVE (Fluoroethylene Vinyl Ether)
- Special Textures or Patterns
- Custom colours (RAL, PANTONE or Colour Match)
- Available in PE or FR (Fire Resistant) cores
Features and benefits
"Nano-technology lifts the bar for the aluminium composite industry in Australia"
Almaxco Nano PVDF Panels use a new and exciting technology to change the molecular structure of the surface of the paint. This improves and enhances the paint coating by giving it a longer colour and gloss retention.
Nano coating which is made from a water soluble chemical, seals any air gaps between the tiny paint molecules thus preventing dirt, water, permanent paint plus any foreign particles from penetrating the paint surface.
Advantages of ALMAXCO Nano PVDF Panels:
- 25 year warranty
- Australia's shortest lead times for non-stock colours (5-7 weeks)
- Anti-Graffiti panels repel water, dirt, carbon monoxide, grease, oil and permanent colour spray
- The Nano coating is biodegrable and non-toxic
- Good resistance to ageing and anti-alkali, anti-acid resistant
- Lowers cost of maintenance after construction
- Claddings stay cleaner longer
- The entire product is 100% post recyclable and thus an environmentally friendly solution
Click here for further product information