Reynobond® offers utmost corrosion resistance and numerous advantages.
For architectural purposes, Reynobond® is particularly suitable for interior furnishing and designing façades, both in the area of new buildings as well as refurbishment. The advantages are particularly apparent for largearea applications, which place exceptionally high demands on evenness and stiffness.
The Reynobond® FR (Fire Retardancy) version guarantees higher resistance to fire.
Aluminium composite panels from Reynobond®
Architecture offer many advantages:
- Almost unlimited diversity of surfaces:
- Extensive selection of colours and gloss levels, non-standard design surfaces and special coatings.
- A broad palette of dimensions:
- Reynobond® can be delivered in five standardwidths up to 2,000 mm. Other dimensions can be supplied, on request.
- Comprehensive service:
- Short delivery times, even for small quantities and advice, before and during your project.
- Convincing product benefits:
- Lightweight, high bending stiffness and flatness, little expansion, highly resistant to weathering and warping, can be used in a variety of ways and is easy to install.
Other benefits can be achieved by combining Reynobond® with our coil-coated aluminium Reynolux®, such as absolute equality of shade in both products, since they come from the same coil-coating line. This allows you to achieve a standard exterior using two materials, which, in turn, provides cost benefi ts in terms of purchasing and maintenance.
Click here to see product brochure