Our mesh forms to fit all tiled and metal roof profiles whilst our quality powder coating provides a highly durable finish colour coded to blend with all popular roof colours.
The All-Flow Aluminium Gutter Mesh system extends the roofline to the outer edge of the gutter. Therefore leaves are not trapped in the gutter as with some gutter guards, but are actually suspended on the mesh screen. Normal wind actions then dry and disperse the leaves which fall to the ground.
All-Flow's unique Aluminium expanded mesh design accepts even the heaviest of rainfall whilst excluding leaves and debris from entering the gutter system.
Benefits of Aluminium Gutter Mesh:
- Eliminates leaf and mulch build up
- Restores guttering, down pipes and valleys to full working potential
- Effectively screens out birds, possums and other pests
- Fireproof metal mesh will not melt like plastic mesh
- Eliminates the dangerous and time consuming task of gutter cleaning
- Specified by architects and builders
- Aluminium lightweight and flexible
- 15 Year guarantee
- AAGM is manufactured to exact specifications from continuous expanded aluminium.
- AAGM superior powder coated finish compatible with Colourbond and Zincalume roof sheeting and guttering
- AAGM is lightweight (500gram per M2).
- The patented raised surface design of AAGM significantly improves strength and diagonal tear resistance.
- This added durability allows AAGM strand thickness (0.7mm) to be substantially reduced when compared to plastic mesh (2.0mm) increasing the open area per M2 ensuring optimum water collection and less visible appearance on the roof.
- AAGM hexagonal (3.5mm) aperture accepts heavy rainfall and resists sheeting whilst the open mesh design allows for simple “see through” inspection of gutters.
For Aluminium Gutter Mesh installation guide click here.