The surface consists of Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), a new type of coating material that separates under heating and sunlight, thus making the product weather and chemical resistant.
Paint process is a three-coat system, consisting of primer, topcoat and a clear coat with a minimum thickness of 25 micron.
The 0.5mm aluminium skins also consist of an inhibitive primer on the inner surfaces between the core materials to prevent possible corrosion. The reverse side consists of a polyester base coat to protect against possible corrosion in salt water environments.
- Light Weight consisting of 2 Aluminum cover sheets over a core of Aluminum.
- It is available in various colours and finishes such as Stone finish, Timber Finish and also Stainless Steel
- It is environmentally Friendly, Recyclable, Weather Resistant, Corrosive Resistant and Chemical Resistant
- Flexible and versatile; can curve, roll, bend, cut, punch and drill, unbreakable and a good vibration absorbent.
- Excellent product for Interior Designers.
- Can be used for High Rise Buildings, Airports, Shop Fit out, Signs, Caravans and Boats
- Panel thickness is 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm with various cover sheet thickness
Aodeli Aluminium Composite Panels are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Weather, chemical and corrosive resistant
- Flexible and versatile
- Have good vibration absorption properties
With a wide selection of colours and finishes available such as Stone, Timber and Stainless Steel, Aodeli provides you with unrivalled choice and flexibility. Our panels can be used in numerous applications and are ideal for high-rise buildings, airports, shop fit-outs, signs, caravans and marine use.