• 200W output (50MHz: 100W) DC 13.8V operation : The TS-480HX is a highly versatile rig offering. 200W output (50MHz: 100W) ? making it ideal for both base station and DX'ing applications.
• 100W model : The 100W TS-480SAT is additionally equipped with a built-in automatic antenna tuner. • TX/RX AF DSP :16-bit AF digital signal processing offers such powerful features as noise TX /RX equaliser, and AF filters.
• Separate LCD control panel with speaker : Sporting a large amber LCD with backlit keys, standalone control panel can be positioned anywhere up to 13 feet or 4 meters from the main unit.
• Continuous RX: 500kHz (VFO: 30kHz) to 60MHz.
• TX covers all Amateur bands 1.8MHz to 50MHz.
• Other features : include a quad-mixer that provides RX dynamic range in the TS-950 class compatibility, packet cluster tune (with TM-D700A), PC-based control, and optional IF filters.