Ametek Lamb Electric has continually set the standards for engineering, design, testing and production excellence.
Ametek is a leading global manufacturer of electrical and electromechanical products and materials engineered for niche markets. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1930, Ametek has operations in North America, Europe and Asia, with one third of their market sales outside the United States.
Ametek Lamb Electric manufacture the following types of motors:
- Low noise standard and hazardous duty peripheral bypass discharge
- Tangential bypass and thru-flow discharge
- Switched reluctance vacuum motors
Drive and Pump Motors
- Brushless DC
- Permanent magnet
- Shaded pole
- Wound field DC motors
- Series universal
- Variable speed combustion blowers for high efficiency burner systems
- AC blowers for appliances, lawn, garden pools and spas
- Rotron side channel for process, industrial and instrumentation
- Environmental, waste water with flows up to 1800 SCFM, pressure up to 70kPa and Vacuum up to 180 IWG
- Brushless DC fans for cooling applications
- Mass transit vehicle air conditioning
- Windjammer, Minijammer, Microjammer, Nautilair, Pittman, Rotron,
- Lamb, MAE, Prestolite, Regenerative, Dur-A-Tek, MiniSpiral, Infin-A-Tek
We have access to the full range of Ametek Motors, Blowers & Pumps. For more information visit Ross Brown Sales at http://www.rossbrownsales.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Ross Brown Sales team will respond to your enquiry directly.