The FMC168 is a digitizer FMC featuring eight ADC channels with 16-bit resolution and 250 Mega samples per second sampling rate per channel.
With a flexible clock generation and distribution scheme, the FMC168 allows control on sampling frequency and analog input gain through serial communication with a carrier card.
The FMC168 design is based on the TI ADS42LB69 Dual Channel 16-Bit 250 MSPS A/D, is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring, and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
- Eight-channel 16-bit 250MSPS A/D conversion
- Available as air cooled and conduction cooled
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Based on TI ADS42LB69
- Coaxial front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC- or DC-coupled analog input
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- internal clock locked to an external reference
- external clock
- external sync / 1PPS
- HPC (High-Pin Count) 400-Pin Connector (LPC Compatible)
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant - Optional