Controller facilities include: Display, Logging and Transmission of data. Unit includes full LCD screen.
- Main screen displaying gas concentrations with real-time clock/calendar and status indications.
- Test screen displaying raw data figures, sample temperature, analyser temperature, filter wheel speed.
- Trend screen displays 48 hours history of each component; selectable zoom function.
- Alarm screen displays current alarm states.
- Menus for adjustable parameters.
Display controls: Sealed membrane switches, suitable for use with gloved hand.
Outputs: Up to '16 current Outputs/lnputs 0-20 mA / 4-20 mA, each galvanically isolated from ground and from each other. Normally only fitted with the same number of outputs as the number of displayed channels. More outputs are available when ising the optional Auxiliary Output Unit (A00). RS232 / 485 serial interface also available as an option.
Eight volt-free relay outputs, (n/c or n/o selectable) for channel alarms, analyser othult relay, and for other functions more relays are available when using the (AOU). Parallel printer interface (serial printer if serial communications not required).
Data storage: Internal non-volatile RAM-based logging of data.Displayed as TREND plot for each channel with zoom' facility providing 48 hour record, other display formats on application
Longer period disk logging available as an option.