Anchor Mate The Anchor Rope That Stretches
It's Like Having A Rubber Band On The Back Of Your Boat
Here's How It Works
- Drop anchor approximately 50' from shore.
- Proceed to shore and Anchor Mate... Stretches
- Step off, pay out bowline, and Anchor Mate pulls out your boat.
- Retrieve boat by pulling in bowline, step aboard and Anchor Mate safely pulls you back out.
- No Engine Power No Paddles
(The Original) Anchor Mate - Beach Or Bank Mooring
Anchor Mate is Australia's only Stretch anchor rope.
Anchor Mate pulls your Boat or Jetski back into deep water from the beach or bank just like a rubber band when attached to an anchor. Prevent people looking over your boat/JetSki by leaving it in deep water and not close to shore.
To Know More about Anchor Mate Please click here