HARTING's Ethernet portfolio of products represented in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia by Soanar - Power, Interconnect & Display now includes a new range of high speed 8 pole RJ45 connectors.
The new space-saving angled RJ45 connectors from the proven HARTING RJ Industrial series features a 45° cable outlet that can be mounted in four different directions, giving users the option to achieve the right cable outlet direction with the same item number every time.
HARTING RJ Industrial 10G angled connectors offer maximum flexibility for a wide range of conductor and cable diameters when paired with existing insulation displacement connection technology. The insulation displacement terminations are fitted for flexible and rigid wires with profiles ranging from AWG 27/7 to AWG 22/1.
The angled RJ45 connectors find application in Ethernet network infrastructure within office or industrial environments, outdoor, wireless access points, cameras, actuators and sensors as well as all types of RJ45 connections when pre-assembled system/patch cables cannot be used.
Key features of RJ Industrial 10G angled connectors:
- Cables with a diameter of between 4.5mm and 8mm can be connected
- Easy assembly without tools
- Secure and rapid connection
- Data transfer rates up to 1/10 Gbit Ethernet
- Robust and industry-compliant IP 20 version has a compact design, making it multi-port capable
- All common IP 65/67 types from PushPull to Han 3A available with the RJ45 insert
Soanar also stocks a range of suitable Ethernet connectors, cables and industrial Ethernet switches.