These bearings have a contact angle so that they can sustain significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads.
Furthermore, since an axial component is generated when a radial load is applied, these bearings are generally used in pairs, triplex sets, quadruplex sets, or multiplex sets. NSK offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of angular contact ball bearings available.
Product Features and Benefits:
- High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
- Contact Angle - Offered in 15, 25, 30 and 40 degree angles.
- Patented Seals - Provide resistance to contamination in the toughest environments.
- Cages - Available in a range of Polyamide, steel and brass cage assemblies.
- Quality Assured - 100% testing ensures total product quality.
- Single row angular contact ball bearings
- Double row angular contact ball bearings
- Matched angular contact ball bearings
- Four point contact ball bearings
- Duplex angular contact ball bearings
- Sealed angular contact ball bearings