Advanced Solutions and Benefits:
• Range of output power up to 1kW
• High redundancy and solid state architecture
• Fully remote controllable, allowing easy maintenance
• Professional broadband LDMOS amplifiers assure reliable operation
• Easy operation, control and monitoring either locally from a control panel or remote
• Upgradeable to DVB-T
Aside from their basic components, TV transmitters and transposers ranging from 100W up to 1000W consist of a final RF power amplifier module with one or more RF amplifiers, a VHF broadband amplifier with professional MOS FET transistor and a UHF broadband amplifier with LD MOS transistor.
The dimensions of the ANT™ line transmitter and transposer are standardized to fit in 19" rack or can be used as stand alone units. Small footprint and integrated forced air cooling provide efficient and quiet operation.
Power supplies are fully regulated with signal processing delay. Power supply provides constant voltage, despite severe AC mains variations.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ANT™ LINE:
• Broadband design in VHF and UHF frequency range
• Optimised modular construction
• Local oscillators are of PLL synthesizer type
• SAW IF filters and built-in linearity precorrector
• Fully remote controllable